What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from a website and stored in the user’s web browser while user is browsing a website.
When users visit the same website again, the browser sends cookies back to the website allowing the website to recognise the user and remember things like personalised details or preferences.
Functional cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced and more personal features, such as remembering your site preferences.
Software on this site using cookies include;
- WordPress – the software running the site.
- Contact Form 7 – used to send an email to the site owner.
- WordPress SEO – SEO solution for WordPress.
- Akismet – used to protect your this website from comment and trackback spam
- Wordfence Security – used for Anti-virus, Firewall and High Speed Cache